Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Fall Tones

Ok ladies, one thing you need to know about me, I love fall! It’s my favorite season of all, the weather is perfect, the air is crisp, the trees are beautiful, and the fashion is perfect to hide this extra weight. Another thing I love is the fall makeup trends. Now, I personally love wearing a dark lip year round because of my beautiful chocolate skin tone, it just suites me so much better than lighter colors. But, for my beauties out there that only wear dark lips in the appropriate seasons, I want to share with you some of my favorite fall lip colors.



Now, these are no high end, crazy expensive products. Honestly, they came from my local beauty supply store. I’m sorry, but I love shopping at the beauty supply. I find dupes to so many high end products, don’t get me wrong, I do take a trip to Ulta and Sephora every now and then, but I’m kind of frugal (I’ll admit it) I like my money to go a long way. 

SYL- Currant #130 (burgundy lip pencil)
Nika K- Cocoa A171 (brown lip pencil)

Wet & Wild- Cherry Bomb #918D

LA Splash-Mulberry #06
LA Splash- Cabernet #12

Nicka K True Matte- Clairvoyant





No comments:

Post a Comment