Saturday, October 15, 2016

My Vanity Space


Is it just me or does anyone else have those random days when all you want to do is clean and reorganize? Well, I recently had one of those days. I have wanted to reorganize my vanity space for quite some time, I have actually wanted to purchase another vanity desk, but I told myself to try to hold out until we move. So I decided to keep working with what I have. I have had this desk for quite some time, it’s so awkward, the paint is coming off, and there weird shelves on the side. With all the weird things going on with this desk, I found a way to make it work (the desktop anyway, we’re going to deal with the shelves another day)

A little while ago I purchased some acrylic storage containers. With the desk being so oddly made, I found it hard to find a nice arrangement, but I kept playing around with it and found something that actually worked.


I didn’t change much with my makeup brushes; I store them in old candle jars that I cleaned out. I keep face brushes in one and eye brushes in another. I place them on the top shelf of the weird side shelves. On this shelf, I also keep a few of my go to hair products, a lamp, and some fake flowers.

It’s not a perfect set up, and it is by no means what I want my space to look like, but it works for me right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment